FS: 1998 Scott High Octane Twin Shock Downhill Frame with TF tuned shock £50

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 1998 Scott High Octane Twin Shock Downhill Frame with TF tuned shock £50

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: 1998 Scott High Octane Twin Shock Downhill Frame with TF tuned shock £50
  • chinny

I have a piece of history that has been sitting in my hall for the last 5 years. This frame is a medium 1998 Scott High Octane. These frames have 8 inches of travel and this one comes with a RockShox Pro Delux that was tuned by Tim Flukes. The frame come with a seat post and FSA Pig DH Pro headset. I'm looking for £50 posted ONO.

There is a couple of dents in the down tube and a couple in the rear swing arm that can be seen in the photos. There is the usual stone chip etc that can be seen in the photos and the paint work has a few scratches. I ran the bike with these dents for two summers without any problems. The reason for this is that this frame is but like a tank! Its not the lightest in the world compared to today's DH rigs but if you fancy a cheap fame with some world cup pedigree then this is the one!

These pics show the double shock arrangement that the bike will be sold with. I have only ridden her in with the main shock as Tim Flukes told me that I would not need the other after they tuned the main shock.

If you have any questions just ask. You can email me at craigATcraigmacleodDOTcom

More images at: http://chin.pinkbike.com/album/98-Scott-High-Octane/

Premier Icon mattbee
    Subscriber

Me me me me me!
    You have e-mail asking for payment details etc…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: 1998 Scott High Octane Twin Shock Downhill Frame with TF tuned shock £50’ is closed to new replies.