FS: 18.5" (L) Brodie Holeshot Ti

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 18.5" (L) Brodie Holeshot Ti

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: 18.5" (L) Brodie Holeshot Ti
  • It pains me to do this, but since building up a 29er hardtail my other half has ‘suggested’ that something go before I can buy another susser.

So here it is, my Brodie Holeshot Ti. It’s the large version and measures in at 18.5″. I’m a gnat’s whisker under 6ft and rode it with a stem varying from 70 to 50mm. It’s identical to the 2014 model (apart from an ICSG mount) which retails at $1999 Canadian, approx. £1200.

I’ll take some frame shots once it’s totally stripped and cleaned.

It lives! by NeilCain, on Flickr

I am selling it as:
    Frame, Hope internal headset and either Salsa QR or Brodie seatclamp for £625
    Frame, Hope internal headset, either Salsa QR or Brodie seatclamp and Rock Shox Sektor forks for £775
    Frame, Hope internal headset, either Salsa QR or Brodie seatclamp, Rock Shox Sektor forks and Shimano M771 tubeless wheels and 180mm Centrelock rotors for £900
    I can also throw in a VGC Easton Vice 50mm stem for £20.

The forks are 2011 Rockshox Sektor RL coil U-Turn (110-150mm travel) with 20mm bolt-thru and medium spring in white, fully serviced last year and I’ll do a lowers oil change before selling again. Great condition other than a few surface knocks. I’ll also do them separately for £175.

Wheels are Shimano M771 tubeless. Rear is in reasonable condition and functionally fine. Front was a warranty replacement 18 months ago and perfect other than a few scuffs. I’d like £150 for the pair if sold separately.

Pics of its life with me are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pimpmasterjazz/sets/72157628117373679/

Drop me a line with any questions: pimpmasterjazz at yahoo dot com. Otherwise I’m based on the Isle of Wight and am happy to take viewings.

*sob*

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: 18.5" (L) Brodie Holeshot Ti’ is closed to new replies.