FS: 18" Hard Tail w/ XTR, SLX, Rock Shox & HOPE (almost brand new) – with PICS

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 18" Hard Tail w/ XTR, SLX, Rock Shox & HOPE (almost brand new) – with PICS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: 18" Hard Tail w/ XTR, SLX, Rock Shox & HOPE (almost brand new) – with PICS
  • Hi all,

Carrera AM Fury 18″ HT, Bike has only been ridden about 3 times by my wife so its in virtually new condition, its also had some nice upgrades as my wife needed it to be comfortable to use.

Spec:

18″ Frame
    Shimano XTR Shifters (new, fitted after the 3 rides)
    Shimano SLX Rear Mech (new, fitted after the 3 rides)
    SRAM X-7 Front Mech
    KMC Silver Chain (new, fitted after the 3 rides)
    Disc Brakes F&R
    RockShox Tora 318 Forks with remote lock out on handlebars
    Hope 50mm Stem (new, fitted after the 3 rides)
    Soft Spring fitted to forks (medium spring supplied with bike too)
    Ergon GP1 Handlebar Grips
    Mavic 317 Rims
    Continental Gravity Tyres

(Also comes with a bottle cage and mini pump that I bought as extras)

= £365

I’m now also including the rather excellent Joe Blow II track pump, at no additional cost! AND a brand new/unused bottle of shock oil AND fork grease for future fork maintenance

Front gears will need to be indexed (rears have been done) and it may need a service as it has been sat indoors for a while unused? Also as I fitted the new soft fork spring (this was done to make it more comfortable for my wife to use the bike, the medium spring is still included in the sale) I’d advise any purchaser to just check its all ok, so if you aren’t familiar with bike maintenance then I’d advise you get a shop to service it before use.

Bike will need to be collected in Southampton 🙂

Payment either via cash on collection or Bank transfer please.

Email in profile 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: 18" Hard Tail w/ XTR, SLX, Rock Shox & HOPE (almost brand new) – with PICS’ is closed to new replies.