FS: 18" Blue Pig X & CCDB 200×57 with ti spring

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 18" Blue Pig X & CCDB 200×57 with ti spring

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: 18" Blue Pig X & CCDB 200×57 with ti spring
  • Yetiman

Selling to fund a new project.
    18” Blue Pig X frame in green. Included with the frame will be a Cane Creek 44mm headset for 1 1/8” steerer, Hope QR seat clamp, Nukeproof Warhead seatpost, Shimano LX front mech and Shimano Hollowtech bottom bracket.
    The frame was bought new by me in May last year. There are a few very light scuff marks, and a small paint chip at the bottom of the down tube (which I have photographed) but the overall condition of the frame is very good. Most of the hose and cable contact points were heli-taped from new.
    While stripping the frame I noticed that the bottom headset cup bearings were feeling a little rough. It’s not noticeable with the forks in place but I would imagine the bearings will need replaced sooner rather than later. The bottom bracket is in perfect condition with super smooth bearings.
    I still have the sticker set that was supplied with the frame as I only used three of them.
    This is the Swopout dropout version so you can change from QR to bolt through.

I’m after £200 posted by recorded delivery
    My email is in my profile

I’m also selling my 200x57mm Double Barrel shock which is in excellent condition and comes with a 400# ti spring. I’m willing to split if anyone just wants the shock on its own.

£280 posted (or £240 just for the body and £40 for the ti spring)

More pics of the frame and shock are available.

Again, my email is in my profile.

If only I had the funds at the moment, that pig x would be mine! Damn Christmas!

How long since the shock was last serviced?

All emails replied to.

The shock was serviced and fettled by Stendec before I bought it from my LBS in April but I don’t know the exact date it was done.

ti456neal – It’s a fantastic frame and I really didn’t want to sell it but the build cost of my new 29er has steadily increased so I’ve had to bite the bullet 🙁

Very interested in the Ragley. Give me 24hrs and i will get back to you if its still available!

Both now sold.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: 18" Blue Pig X & CCDB 200×57 with ti spring’ is closed to new replies.