FS: 18" 2010 Orange Five Pro

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: 18" 2010 Orange Five Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: 18" 2010 Orange Five Pro
  • Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

For sale is my 2010 Orange Five Pro, bought new in January 2011 for £2500. It’s only done 626 miles of riding and has been obsessively looked after. Annoyingly, the only bad scratch is from putting it on the bike rack on the car!

I’d love to get £1400, but make me a good offer!

Complete with spare rear mech hanger and two new pairs of brake pads (I’d offer the T-shirt as well but it’s getting a bit tatty). I always wanted a Five and I wasn’t disappointed – but unfortunately due to circumstances it’s not getting the use it deserves.

The chain and cassette were recently replaced so there shouldn’t be any impending costs. I’ve not really upgraded too much, just when I wore out some of the stock parts. Check the table below for full details and the original full spec is online here: http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/2010/five_pro

Drop me an email and I’ll send you full details of parts/condition and pics

Deets

Premier Icon Freshy
    Subscriber

Hi. Link doesn’t work. Can you confirm spec, particularly fork, shock, shifters/gears and weight if possible. Also, whereabouts. Thanks

Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

I’m in south Manchester – drop me an email and I’ll send you all the info/pics. Address is in the profile, cheers

hora

Would you sell the frame and forks? Im also local

Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

If I can’t sell it whole then I will. I’ve got a couple of people interested in the bike at the moment, but I’ll keep you posted.

Premier Icon deets
    Subscriber

Bike sold, cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: 18" 2010 Orange Five Pro’ is closed to new replies.