FS – 17" Voodoo D-Jab Titanium Ti hardtail MTB frame + EXTRAS

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – 17" Voodoo D-Jab Titanium Ti hardtail MTB frame + EXTRAS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS – 17" Voodoo D-Jab Titanium Ti hardtail MTB frame + EXTRAS
  • ltheisinger

How tall are you?

ManxChaos

Is it still for sale…?
    How tall are you…?
    Email in profile

atomicsheep

For sale is my beautiful Voodoo D-Jab Ti bike frame 17″ (2010),An incredibly versatile frame, features include:

***Sliding dropouts – so you can lengthen or shorten the back end, as well as making for an easy set-up if wishing to run single-speed.

***Removable v brake bosses

***Sale includes FSA headset, SDG I-beam seat post and bel-air saddle (both very light weight) and a hope QR seat clamp.

Frame is designed to accommodate up to a 140mm travel fork, I ran it with a rockshox revelation that had adjustable travel between 115-140mm , and the frame handled well with travel at both extremes, climbing exceptionally with shorter travel and descending like a demon in the longer travel!.

Bike has been rarely used as I have been using my full suss mainly, there are of course a few small marks on the frame, mainly from cable rub, however these are tiny and since its titanium, could probably be buffed out quite easily, not really worth mentioning but thought I better had. The pictures show the condition of the frame, which I would class as 9/10

Titanium makes for a truly unique ride characteristic that is hard to beat. Bike received rave reviews by MBR, which can be read here..
    null
    ——————————————————————-
    Price is £550 for frame, headset, seatpost, sram x9 front mech and saddle

or alternatively if you interested in a full build, or parts of a full build then let me know and we may come to some sort of agreement.

Any questions then please dont hesitate to contact me.

I am in Ulverston, Cumbria for collection or I can arrange postage.

Regards
    Ross

atomicsheep

Hi there folks, Yes its still for sale (I only put it up a couple of hours ago!!)

I am 6ft1 and found it to be on the borderline of being too small, I would suggest 6ft as a max height. Are you intrested in the frame or the whole bike? as stated somewhere I am flexible with whats being sold, so if there is some parts you want or dont want then let me know and I can come up with a price. let me know if you would like a list of the parts I have,.
    Cheers
    Ross

samsibke

Hi, I would be interested in a complete bike, can you please drop me a line with regard to spec and price

atomicsheep

Hi Samsibke, going to be honest here, I have no idea how to use this website! cant find an email address or mail section to send you a private message. Please send me an email to atomicsheep123@hotmail.com and i can then send you some further specs and prices, thanks
    Ross.

atomicsheep

BUMP. Frame and or full bike is still for sale.

andyparle

Hi, Is the bike still for sale? Im very interested in the frame and forks or the complete bike depending on price, Thanks

titusbrambal

Hi is this still for sale?

I am 6″4′ however I do have remarkably short legs for a man of my height, I think this frame could potentially be a good match.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS – 17" Voodoo D-Jab Titanium Ti hardtail MTB frame + EXTRAS’ is closed to new replies.