FS. 140mm forks. Handlebars. stem HTC smart phone and tubeless wheelset PIC'S!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS. 140mm forks. Handlebars. stem HTC smart phone and tubeless wheelset PIC'S!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS. 140mm forks. Handlebars. stem HTC smart phone and tubeless wheelset PIC'S!
  • seavers

For sale I have several nice bits…..

I am open to sensible offers

Rockshox Recon 351 solo air 140mm 2010 9mmQR

1 1/8 steerer measuring 198mm

These came on my 2010 orange 5 s that I bought new in November 2010. I have upgraded to forks with a 20mm Maxle and longer travel so these are up for grabs.

The stanchions are perfect, there are no leaks. I have not had these serviced, mainly because they have only seen moderate use and they are working perfectly.

Over all they are in fab condition, no cable rub anywhere as I have protected them very well. A few very small scrapes on the stickers but I really had to look to find them and the lowers look perfect.

I have attached pictures of imperfections/chips/scrapes on the underneath and the motion control knob. The motion control knob paint has come off in places and there are some paint scrapes from where the wheel has been attached. Also on the underside of the red rebound knob some paint has come off.

Overall condition I would say is 9/10. The brake adapter is an extra £2 if you run 185 up front. If not I will remove it. Star nut is fitted.

• Model : Rockshox Recon 351 Solo Air MC Suspension Forks (2010)
    • Travel: 140mm
    • Travel Adjust: All Travel
    • Weight*: 1934g
    • Spring: Solo Air
    • Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader Valve
    • Damping: Motion Control
    • Damping Adjust: External rebound, low speed compression to Lock
    • Lowers: Magnesium, IS disc mount, 20 x 110
    • Crown: Forged, 6061 T-6 hollow aluminium
    • Steerer Tube: STKM steel 1.1/8”
    • Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminium, low friction anodized
    • 9mm QR
    • Max. Recommended Rotor Size: 210mm

£115 posted.

HTC HERO Android smart phone. Boxed.

Mine for 2 years and always protected with a silicone case and screen protector.

Very small scratch to the left of the earpiece bit but unless you get it in the right light you can’t see it.
    Phone works perfectly, locked to Orange but easily unlocked online for a small fee. Comes with plug in charger for the house but also the cable used for this charger can be plugged into any USB charging device.
    Again condition is easily 9/10

£60 posted

Deore cassette 9 speed.
    Taken straight off a new bike and replace with XT so fitted but unused. 11-32 and comes with locking ring. Pic available on request.

£10 posted

Orange Supercross oversized handle bars.

30mm rise, 9° sweep. 680mm wide. 31.8mm clamp diameter. Weight: 300 grams
    £15 posted

Orange stalk stem 31.8mm
    used but in 9/10 condition. No marks or scratches.
    £9 posted

Last of all I have a tubeless wheelset for sale
    , photos on request. (Haven’t got round to it yet but will do tonight)

Bontrager Rhythm Comp 9mm QR both ends.

Set up for tubeless which includes the rimstrips and the valves. Just pop on your tyres and a bit of Stan’s and you are ready to go.
    Condition 8/10. Few small marks and scrapes but no dents and run smooth etc.
    I took the rear wheel to my LBS this morning as I thought it was out of true. They checked it and said that it was but ever so slightly and not worth doing as it was so little out of true.
    They do quite a bit of work on my bikes so I trust their opinion but I wanted to mention it just to be totally honest about what I have for sale.
    I can include a front 9mm skewer.

£60 posted

All enquires to colt AT gmx DOT com but I will also check here.

Paypal gifts please, sorry but you have to take the fee hit!

Sent you an email regarding forks!

What length is the stem and what rise?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS. 140mm forks. Handlebars. stem HTC smart phone and tubeless wheelset PIC'S!’ is closed to new replies.