FS & some FOC…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS & some FOC…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS & some FOC…
  • joolzed

Okay a few things lurking in the garage that would be better off elsewhere:0)
    1. another one of those funky Retro Orange Casual Jacket as seen in the post below earlier! Mine however is a Medium, very little wear, just a little sun fade on the bottom edge of jacket at rear. – £15 posted

2. Karrimor KS-110 windproof & showerproof full zip jacket (XL) with a thin fleece lining. Virtually brand new – £15 posted.

3. Pearl Izumu messenger style bag with padded laptop insert. Black/Grey. £12 posted

4. Trovan Stoptheft electronic tagging system – suitable for composite and full sussers as well as hard tails, In fact it has both the rice grain sensor as well as the standard sensor. £5

5. Shimano MO38W women’s trail shoe – Bronze – Never been worn size 41 – £20

6. Smart Twin lights with lead acid battery – no charger so FOC, just stump up the postage and they’re yours (postage will be around the £5 mark I guess cos the battery is heavy). These are brand new never been used.

7. Blackspire Stinger- Chainring device (ISCG) new used still in packet – £15 posted.

8.Blackspire – C4 lexan big ring protector – Shimano 94 9 42-44) Brand new – £20

9. Blackspire Mono Veloce (singlespeed) chainring – 104/39 – brand new – £10

10. Heavy weight, blue/black, Medium waterproof/breathable jacket – “Aspen” mesh lined/pit zips/fleece lined neck – brand new – £15

11. Lightweight windproof/showerproof/breathable jacket – “Aspen” – Pit zips/storm baffled/ 3 pockets. Flou yellow/black. Brand new, but with some fading on the front – £15

12. Kona lycra shorts,black with Kona written on leg panels. Small – Brand new – £10.

13. Rock Shox seat post 27.2 – used – £15

14. Specialized BG saddle, not cut out – used – £6

15. San Marco Ladies Atola Saddle – used – £6

16. Bell Helmet ‘Delerium’- M/L (58-63 cm) – not used but a few dings in the polystyrene where it’s been kicking around in the garage – colour – Bright!!

17. Specialized Chamonix Helmet – L (58-63 cm) – not used but a few dings in the polystyrene where it’s been kicking around in the garage – colour – Black

any chance of a pic of the spesh bg saddle please?

Yeah, no worries I’ll try and do some pics tomorrow:0)

hi could i possibly get the smart lights
    will email you in sec

what model are they?

Hi. Could I get some pics of the Pearl Izumi bag? email is: mieszko1 [at] gmail.com

Colande – Okay the Smart lights are quite an old model I guess – they are “Twin Headlights” 10watt halogen high beam and a 2.4 watt halogen low beam. My email is: joolzedATgmailDOTcom

Mieszko – Will do pics of the Pearl Izumi bag tomorrow and whizz em over.

scrap me last post
    was answered as i was writing

biscuitandpotato you got an email address I can send the saddle pics to please?

Nice, Lights and Pearl Izumu bag snapped up:0)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS & some FOC…’ is closed to new replies.