Froome big ring- eh?

Home Forum Bike Forum Froome big ring- eh?

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Froome big ring- eh?
  • wrecker

He probably doesn’t give a monkey’s what it looks like

No, but the target audience; those vain MAMILs do.

Premier Icon H1ghland3r

ahh, thanks for the correction. In that case it will be interesting to see where they go. I doubt Trek will happen as you say, they seem destined to take up title sponsor role on the Leopard squad assuming they can extricate the license from Flavio Becca who wants shot of it but wants a big payday.

Given all of that it’s hard to imagine where Sky might go. Specialized already provide 3 teams, hard to imagine they can improve their exposure by adding another, unless they drop one which would also be difficult. Who would they ditch.? Contador(Saxo-Tinkof), Nibali(Astana) or Cavendish/Boonen/Martin(Omega-Quikstep)

Premier Icon edhornby

apparently Tony Martin had a 58×11 gear for the time trial :0 that’s proper hard

I was reading an article about Wiggos gearing in last years Tour when was using those chainrings. On some of the mountain stages he ended up using an XT mtb cassette because you can’t get those oval rings in compact sizes.

I always thought that changing rings while pedaling seemed to be a rather hit-and-miss affair with those rings. I appears Wiggo has found this to be true on too many occasions.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Froome big ring- eh?’ is closed to new replies.