• This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by momo.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Frontier 300
  • k1100t
    Free Member

So… Frontier 300 gravel coast-to-coast, entries open 1st January. Have to say I’m quite interested…

momo

Me too, I’m 95% certain that I’ll be trying to get an entry when it opens, trying to work out logistics for a mate to come over from Australia and ride it too.

We’ve been looking for a decent challenge ride next year and this ticks all the right boxes.

Will give me something to keep training for.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’ve booked the time off already, not done a c2c yet so seems as good a time as any.

crazy-legs

Yeah, going to try for an entry. A mate who’s done TransCon but is relatively new to gravel wants in as well. Two solo entries but we’ll try to ride it together.

k1100t
    Free Member

Did anyone enter then…? I have an email saying I’m in. 😟

kynasf
    Free Member

I did. Tried to convince a couple of mates to do it but think I’ll be on my own

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Thanks for the reminder, I’d forgotten entries opened today…

johnnystorm

I’m in. It’ll be a nice jolly for the Cutthroat after the Atlas Mountain Race. 😉

momo

Yep, I’m in as is my mate from Australia.

Now, just need to build a gravel bike!

crazy-legs

Held off entering as it clashes with the Women’s Tour. It’s likely (although not set in stone) that I’ll be working on that and it finishes on 13th, same day as Frontier starts.

Hmmm.

scud
    Free Member

I’m in, kinda messed up though and riding the 186 mile Dragon Devil event in Wales the weekend before, so my legs will either feel broken or AWSUM! Will be interesting to find out which…

Did you guys sign up for the coach to/from Carlisle also?

jonnyboi

https://www.theracingcollective.com/transengland.html

If you after something similar but a bit lower impact then the racing collective organise self supported events across the uk, including a trans England trial. Plus it’s free

k1100t
    Free Member

@scud nope, in my infinite wisdom, I’ve decided to park at the finish and spend two days riding to the start. So both our legs might be 🤬 before we start! 🥴

@jonnyboi
    I was reading the yearbook yesterday. I’m yet to decided if I’m doing any of them yet.

momo

I’ve booked on to the transfers, couldn’t think of a better alternative at the time of booking.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Frontier 300’ is closed to new replies.