Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Friday Survey. Which food makes you the most offensive to be around?
  • freddyg
    Free Member

My wife..

She had her gall bladder removed 2 years ago and if she eats anything containing even the smallest amount of fat, I run for my NBC suit.

She bloody loves cheese.

🙁

sprootlet
    Free Member

Quorn : within 1 hour of eating it, the gas started and it just kept coming. Unfortunately, it also smelled like something had died in my lower intestine …..never eaten it since but it did have potential as a bilogical weapon.

colournoise

I have no sense of smell, but I’m reliably informed that a combination of chilli-based foodstuffs and wheat beer results in unusually large volumes of noxious gas emerging from my nether regions.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maccruiskeen

Theres a very dark brown (and quite opaque) gravy that some chip shops serve – almost looks like paint. I’m not sure whats in the recipe for that gravy that isn’t in any others but I’m beginning to suspect the secret ingredient is ‘very bad news’.

_tom_
    Free Member

Lentils do it for me. Or a roast dinner. The kind of fart that has the paint peeling off the walls.

I once farted at work and it was dense and strong enough to travel to the front of the room where the producer asked “whos eating egg sandwiches?” – probably one of my proudest moments 😆

benz
    Free Member

Apparently I also have IBS which can be a challenge.

However, any curry results in farts which smell like a curry fart should within about 10 mins of eating. Add some dark beer and guaranteed a clean out.

That said, couple of beers last night (light beer), just had a fried egg roll and cup of strong coffee for breakfast and have not yet had any gut rumbles, gas output or a quick sprint to the facility. Today might be a good day….

Going back in time, local pub followed by a visit to the local chipper where such delights as a King Rib supper were consumed resulted in the most toxic odour I have known. You know things are bad when you cannot tolerate your own gas…..

Wonder if they still sell King Ribs….

properbikeco
    Free Member

has to be parsnips – once made soup with them, very, very wrong

_tom_
    Free Member

Whey protein powder/shakes set me off, and greek yoghurt sometimes (especially if on an empty stomach) makes it smell like a rat has crawled up my arse and died.

Also an odd one but the cinnamon and raisin bun things you get for cheap from Aldi seem to stir something pure evil down there. The result is something to be endured rather than enjoyed.

maccruiskeen

Wonder if they still sell King Ribs….

They very much do. #dirty food

Tom83

Scampi fries for burps which clear the local area.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Poached egg. When whether or not it’s cooked is debatable?

That.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Salt n Vinegar Hoola Hoops.

I can’t go near MrsBouy if eaten.

(I have 356 packets left 😯 )

avdave2

BA used to do a mushroom sandwich on some flights which if they’d served them on long haul would have resulted in the deployment of the oxygen masks and an emergency detour to the nearest airfield if I’d eaten one

milky1980
    Free Member

Custard Creams if eaten in any reasonable quantity.
    As in more than two.
    I can’t leave a packet unfinished.

They’re properly stinky.
    And usually silent to deploy.
    I sometimes work in a windowless office 😈

slowoldman

Curry last night and apparently I was disgusting this morning. I reckon it was the Dhal.

mightymule
    Free Member

Whatever the cat’s been eating today. Definitely.

Jesus Christ.

*Searches for vomit emoticon. And a gas mask*

MoreCashThanDash

A ready meal jalfrezi, 3 pints of Doom Bar, 3 pints of Perfect 5, I was ready to disown myself this morning. 🙄

Possibly overdid the pork scratchings and Scampie Fries in the pub as well. 😉

singlespeedstu

Just breathing makes my farts smell of death.
    Though real ale, curries and bacon don’t help either. 🙂

arrpee
    Free Member

Ever tried those pickled whole garlic cloves? Other half and I got a bit addicted to them in Barcelona. Our farts could have vapourised the cast of ‘Twilight’.

Houns

😆

tomhoward

Well, artichokes have been consumed, were combined with a day out on the lager, so given every opportunity to shine, but alas, no rooms were cleared, no screams of horror or hazmat suits deployed.

I am disappoint.

_tom_
    Free Member

Was drinking yesterday afternoon/last night and we ended up getting a maryland chicken before heading back to the hotel. I was not pleasant to be around this morning 😆

bigrich

a litre of chocolate milk, sculled straight after a ride.

Parp!

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Friday Survey. Which food makes you the most offensive to be around?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts