• This topic has 50 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Friday Sexy Bloke
  • aleigh
    Free Member

Well it’s about time us ladies on this forum got to oggle at our favourite men!

I’ll start with a few of my faves……..I’m not fussy you see 😉

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

I think you’re only allowed to post pics of Jason Donovan.

aleigh
    Free Member

The rules don’t say so………….. 😉

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Well that’s sexism. We’re limited to only Kylie 😡

aleigh
    Free Member

Sexism…………no such thing on here 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

“Friday sexy bloke” is objectifying us 🙁 You’ve got to make it athletic or something (not including Steve Davis or tiddleywinks)

aleigh
    Free Member

I haven’t got to make it anything! You’re quite welcome to post pics up of yourself though if you think you’re sexy 😉

Anna-B
    Free Member

Yay! Go Aleigh! Who are your men?
    This lovely man is M Ward, arty sensitive musician type. They’re the only ones I fancy from afar.

MrsMugsy
    Free Member

YEAH!!! i like that…

aleigh
    Free Member

Hey hey annabananna!

He looks very nice………mine are from ‘Smallville’ which is a programme about the young Clark Kent – I usually watch it when I don’t have a life 😆

Anna-B
    Free Member

Funny. Men have A & A week in week out, and I don’t see any women complaining. We have one little FSB thread very occasionally and look, all the whingers are out of the woodwork 😉

aleigh
    Free Member

I know – they’re just jealous 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

all the whingers are out of the woodwork

I’m not whinging I’m teasing :o)

just for you aleigh, but next time I’ll be sure to stuff a cucumber down my shorts to give you something to look at:

cinnamon_girl

Morning ladies. Got to go out again in a mo but I will try and post up later pics of grungy guitar gods, the dirtier the better 😉

Meantime, any David Morrissey/John Stamos?

aleigh
    Free Member

A cucumber? I was thinking more of a marrow……….. 😉 😆

Nice pic btw, thanks

aleigh
    Free Member

For you CG

cinnamon_girl

Thanks Aleigh! I could have fun with him 😀

Hewey
    Free Member

Aleigh,

where did you get that pic of me from? 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

A cucumber? I was thinking more of a marrow………..

Not wanting to cast aspursions or anything but you’re only impressed by a marrow – that does beg some questions! 🙂

In all seriousness though this should be only men from athletic sources, otherwise we should be allowed all manner of fun and fakery should we want it (which I dont).

Anna-B
    Free Member

I knew you were teasing sfb. Who is the pic for CG?

I remembered that I think Dev Patel from Slumdog is gorgeous as well. Beautiful face, beautiful smile.

cinnamon_girl

coffeeking – bike forum is next door 😉

aleigh
    Free Member

I thought a marrow was bigger than a cucumber?!

Actually it doesn’t have to be about athletic men – it never has and it never will be about that.

I don’t moan about Friday Kylie or that A&A thread so……………move along if you wouldn’t mind and close the door behind you 😉

Thanks!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I thought a marrow was bigger than a cucumber?!

It is, bloody massive. I merely wondering why you needed such size to be impressed ;o)

I don’t moan about Friday Kylie or that A&A thread

Neither do i 🙂

But the A&A was there to prevent pointless objectification on un-skilled non-entities being flaunted. You can only have men in the A&A thread just like we can only have women in that! I’ll stamp my feet and throw a hissy fit!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I was thinking more of a marrow

that was my first thought but that would be straining credulity (and shall we say ‘other capabilities’ if put to use ?)

aleigh
    Free Member

coffeeking – thanks for your feedback but it’s never been an issue and it won’t be now 😀

And the A&A thread I thought was just another excuse to perv/drool over women anyway?

coffeeking
    Free Member

No, A&A is for both (read the rules) – any other thread isnt allowed, by/of either sex!

aleigh
    Free Member

whoopeedoo!

cinnamon_girl

Anna – the pic is John Stamos, hunky Dr. Gates from ER where there is an abundance of male totty.

My tastes are different to everyone else’s but there are some mighty fine A & A candidates in track and field.

aleigh
    Free Member

Hewey………..I hope you didn’t mind me using that pic 😉 hehe

cinnamon_girl

coffeeking – no work to do?

cinnamon_girl

Hewey – any more please?

london_lady
    Free Member
    aleigh
    Free Member

Na, he wants to cause trouble on a thread that’s been going on a lot longer than the A&A one! Friday Kylie got ‘canned’ cos it got boring!

coffeeking
    Free Member

c_g – yup, just trying to right the double standards on here!

<in all honesty I dont care, but it is amusing me to see you women fight over being able to drool over pics of men when normally its women crying over men looking at airbrushed women 😆 >

Kylie got canned because it got boring due to being limited to one woman. A&A was introduced again with limited scope, women seem to have free reign!

Anna-B
    Free Member

In our defence, I would say that some men on here have cornered the market in posting dribbly, pervy, ribald comments over photos which do objectify women.

We post nice pics, and make nice comments and I see a difference.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

I applaude this thread but i dont know how to post a pic yet and all these men are too clean cut for my liking! What about Hugh Jackman & the nasty scottish guy ‘Tony’ from Coronation Street(who is SO hot btw!!) 😀

aleigh
    Free Member

The men will be airbrushed too you know!

aleigh
    Free Member

You just need to right click the pic, go to properties, highlight the link which should end in jpeg, then do the square bracket with img in the middle and close square bracket, place the link in the middle and then do the bracket thing again but with a /img inside!

Hey presto! 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

We post nice pics, and make nice comments and I see a difference

I have no problems with anyone objectifying either sex within reason, or making any comments, but really there should be equality. You lasses are a little more self-policing though, I’ll give you that 😀

The men will be airbrushed too you know!

I know, that was my point.

aleigh
    Free Member

There is equality!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Friday Sexy Bloke’ is closed to new replies.