Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Fri Night Fight Conundrum
  • grantyboy
    Free Member

First off let me say I’m totally against violence, most definitely a lover not a fighter.  Out on Fri night and came across three girls stamping on some guys head, he wasn’t moving and clear he wasn’t going to get back up on his own accord.  I stepped in and pushed them off stating he’s had enough etc, to which they turn on me.  Things then escalated pretty quick from there and I was pushing them off myself.  But they manged to knock me down then one of them got a stamp to my head in, face is a mess now and fractured eye socket.  Eventually they left after I pushed them down a few more times in a more aggressive manor.  Never punched them etc

I’m just curious what other guys would have done in that type of situation when set upon by a group of lassies

perchypanther
    Free Member

Called the cops? Assault is assault regardless of who perpetrates it.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Under attack, I would defend myself without too much hesitation, regardless of their gender. Not sure I’d have got involved in the first place though, but well done for that.

weeksy

Wow…. where out of interest was this ?

somafunk

I had a stiletto heel stuck in the top of my head after trying to split a large fight up in the pub where i worked, I’ve never had any qualms about punching anyone who attacks me first, whether that be female or not is immaterial.

DezB
    Free Member

Isn’t stamping on someone’s head an attempt to kill or brain damage them? Can’t imagine what else you’d be trying to achieve doing that.

johndoh
    Free Member

Perchy has it – don’t walk away from this. Speak to the police and hope there is some CCTV. And witnesses?

theotherjonv

Defend / protect the vulnerable, using the minimum necessary but at the same time as much as needed…… and if they’re already stamping on a guy’s head, that says to me that normal ‘rules of chivalry’ may not apply.

I assume a police matter now!

johndoh
    Free Member

I’ve never had any qualms about punching anyone who attacks me first, whether that be female or not is immaterial.

And this too. I was once punched in the face by a girl at school. I didn’t retaliate as my mum had drummed it in to me not to hit girls. When I got home and my mum saw my fat lip she told me I should hit back if hit first!

grantyboy
    Free Member

just to add once I got clear I got the cops involved, note of CCTV and times etc to help track them.  They aren’t hopeful but you never know.

This was out west-end Aberdeen

perchypanther
    Free Member

Was it outside a  kebab shop?

grantyboy
    Free Member

no kebab shop or taxi rank or other hot spot

perchypanther
    Free Member

no kebab shop

That is disappointing. Totally ruined my Donner McGregor joke.

batfink
    Free Member

Well done for stepping in – you did the right thing.  If you let them off with a bit of shoving, they should count themselves very lucky, somebody else (myself included I suspect) might not have been so restrained.

grantyboy
    Free Member

perchy tell the joke, I’d welcome a laugh!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Women eh 🤮🤪😳

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m just curious what other guys would have done in that type of situation when set upon by a group of lassies

funkmasterp

I’d have done whatever was needed to get them away from the guy on the floor. If, as in your case, they began attacking me then I’d defend myself as necessary. It would go way beyond pushing if they meant me serious harm. How was the guy when you left him?

I have a scar on the back of my head from a lady’s shoe. I was walking home near the canal one night. There was a couple arguing. Man grabbed woman by the throat and started with vicious threats and strangling her. I got him in a choke hold and the woman started to shoe me. Left her screaming obscenities at me whilst she tended to her semi-conscious dickhead.

regenesis
    Free Member

Would y have hesitated to drop every one of them and ensure they stayed there…

Gender makes no difference when it comes to self defence, being attacked , etc.

Theyd be nursing very painful jaws

Pigface
    Free Member

A guy I knew was walking through Newport’s John Frost square early one morning when he sees a guy beating up a woman, he stepped in telling he bloke to stop and woke up in hospital 2 weeks later. She put her stiletto through his head, nigh on killed him. It was domestic and the couple were well known to the police. He made a full recovery thank God.

She was sent down for 9 years for attempted murder. Some of the girls I see about I wouldnt want to tangle with one of them let alone 3.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I have to say I think you let them off lightly. Self defense doesn’t make you a woman beater. I’d maybe not throw the first punch but if a pack of girls started on me and I genuinely felt they were a threat (and as you found them stamping on a head I’d say they were) I’d happily knock shit out of them

Classy ladies…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Fri Night Fight Conundrum’ is closed to new replies.