Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday
  • Harry_the_Spider

Bring it!

spawnofyorkshire

null

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

null

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    edhornby

hmm – if it takes a minute for an electric tyre pump, what’s the point ? I can get a tyre up about a minute with any half-decent track pump and a track-pump makes it easy to stop, check, restart etc

Norco looks cool, even if the green is a bit pseudo forces

sharkattack

I really want one of these. It would really bring the trails to life.

Unfortunately, there’s a list a mile long of things I’d rather do with a grand.

winston
    Free Member

180 quid for some basketball boots, 7k for an emtb with xt spec, 1k for a shock, almost 300 quid for some winter boots that will get covered in shite and ripped up on rocks……..160 quid for some tyre inserts!

yawn. do people really wait all week with baited breath for this crap?

Harry_the_Spider

No. I wait all week for the play list at the bottom and daft pictures of the STW staffers. I can’t afford to buy bike bits other than the essentials.

Akers

I’d really like to give one of those EXT Storia shocks a try, but my frame “…was designed to work with the progressiveness of an air spring.” “Any frame damage occurring due to issues related to any shock that is not what is supplied with the bike or offered as an upgrade…will not be covered under warranty.” Grrr.

tthew

If you break it, just swap the shock back to the original before returning to the shop.

+1 about the bonkers prices of the kit, but I assume that manufacturers are only going to send the most swanky versions of anything they produce. Like Harry, you don’t have to buy it, but cheap is often that way for a reason, see…
    Cheap bar bag.

damascus
    Free Member

If you break it, just swap the shock back to the original before returning to the shop.

I was just riding along when………. 🤦‍♂️

endomick
    Free Member

The last few FGF’s have been a bit pants TBH.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fresh Goods Friday’ is closed to new replies.