Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 654 – Kylo Ren’s British Knights Edition
  • charliedontsurf

Benji is out on a hill with bikes. So is Amanda. Charlie is on holiday. This video was already in here, so it means something to someone but I (Hannah …

By charliedontsurf

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 654 – Kylo Ren’s British Knights Edition

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

British knights trainers, ooh there’s a blast from the past, I’ve got a 80’s Troop tracksuit in the loft somewhere. Is it just me or is there something not quite right about a red Yeti.

nickc

I’ve checked the list and it appears to be my turn

Ahem, “Nearly ten grand for a bike, are they havin’ a larf?”

Thanks. I think it’s TINAS’ turn next week?

chipps

Is the cantilevered-out saddle on the Canyon a hint that the seat angle isn’t steep enough?

kelvin

Could it just be that review bikes come in one size… and your riders/reviewers come in lots of sizes?

Ben_Haworth

Not steep enough for me (72°-ish actual puts lanky legs quite far rearward when at full mast). Well, that’s when the saddle isn’t slammed forward. it’s fine now. Yay for tools and saddle rails.

sharkattack

That Thule rack looks alright but it’s over 3 times the price of the excellent Buzzrack that I just bought. So much Thule kit is in the ‘money-no-object’ bracket that I can’t see how they survive.

And if anyone still needs convincing that the Knight Rider theme tune is an excellent piece of music, try this version…

yoshimi

Be intersted to know whether you can get those new Thule arms with the Atera style strap on their own?

Rubber_Buccaneer

At the price of that bike rack I’d be worried about thieves ripping my bike off to steal the rack!

ads678

Ooh I had a couple of pairs of British knights, never had any Troop but did have some nice Travel Fox as well and Brooks basket ball boots!!

Creaky

That rack is worth more than my car!

matt_outandabout

There is something about those Ritchey frames. 👌

@chipps
    – pics when you build it please…

kayak23

The Canyon eeb looks really, really eeb.
    Very fat. 😲

explorerboy

My Wife bought me some of those HebTroCo socks for my birthday. They’re LUSH.

danieljohnreynolds

Yeti – lovely (I not-recently traded all my MTBs in and got an Arc and love it) … BUT …the thing that annoys me is the left/back brake twisting back into the left hand port.

I’ve contacted LBS and they said it has to do it that way for Yank/Euro/Brit routing and brake preferences but I can’t in my limited brain work out what it can’t cross under the BB where they all come out instead of where I have to look at it.

I’m not competent enough to go dicking around for fear of ending up with a bike with front brakes only and a bill for told-you-so from a professional …

Anyone??

footflaps

Thule kit is in the ‘money-no-object’ bracket that I can’t see how they survive.

Plenty enough people with plenty of money….

ThePinkster

Also comes in black…

Yeah, but why would you?

jp-t853

It is about £200 cheaper in Black at list prices. The RWB is a 50th anniversary model

chipps

Actually, apparently it doesn’t come in black. It comes in MUSTARD… Not sure about that one…

PrinceJohn

Shame you picked a Tina Turner song with the man that abused her. Especially when this exists…

hodge1365

Ooooh, shiny things to buy this week……2 I could afford and need, socks and a t shirt 😉

sharkattack

Shame you picked a Tina Turner song with the man that abused her

Do you have to pretend the music doesn’t exist even when it’s a stone cold banger?

doomanic

Apart from folding up, that Thule Rack doesn’t appear to do anything my Halfords rack doesn’t at a quarter of the price. It even fits in the (admittedly cavernous) CLS boot.

Onzadog
    Free Member

And if anyone still needs convincing that the Knight Rider theme tune is an excellent piece of music, try this version…

Wow, what are the odds of having octuplets? Identical ones at that. And then for them to all chose to play the same instrument. Inconceivable!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.