Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 638: Blasting From The Pasting Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

This is the bintro… very much like an intro but please be careful to sort the cardboard and paper from the glass and plastics.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 638: Blasting From The Pasting Edition

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

tthew

OneUp’s bar profile minimises the length of the (35mm) clamp area “as this is the stiffest portion of any 35 diameter bar …

Which leaves less room to mount your lights, Garmin, handlebar pack bracket etc. Meh, just give us 31.8mm clamps then you don’t need to compromise other aspects of the design to accommodate overly stiff bars.

I like the look of the grips and the stash tool though.

comet

“On the Dole” could become new roadie slang for fruit-based doping!

tmays
    Free Member

Omg another bottle with a dirt shield/cap, finally! Seemed an easy design feature for Camelbak to have a monopoly on

desperatebicycle

3l of water carried on the bike? Blimey. It’d be like Catch 22 – wow riding such a heavy bike is making me really thirsty I need to drink more..! 😆

nuke

The logo for Albion looks like a loose thread….id be constantly trying to pick it off thinking its not suppose to be there

teaandbiscuits
    Free Member

The Apidura backpack has already gone up to £46!
    https://www.apidura.com/shop/packable-backpack/

PrinceJohn

Love the one up Stem stash tool thing – & that you can purchase the the stash part separately so you can just swap it between bikes before going out.

loganuk1989
    Free Member

I think the pricing is wrong in the article. I got one last month and it was £44.

Northwind

Does seem like oneup just want to invent the 31.8 bar? And yet they don’t sell one I think, only a 35mm one with minimised 35mm ness

oldfart

Surely the price of that tyre is a misprint? ( Makes a change from how much????🙄)

mashr

tmays

Omg another bottle with a dirt shield/cap, finally! Seemed an easy design feature for Camelbak to have a monopoly on

They’ve been around for ages, and are unfortunately a bit rubbish. Even in the photo there the cap isn’t hinging where it’s supposed to, so it just wears itself out and falls apart

mildred

Surely the price of that tyre is a misprint? ( Makes a change from how much????🙄)

I’ve never seen a MTB tyre that expensive. That’s madness.

I recently bought 2 Wolkfpack trail tyres and they were £15 cheaper including shipping from Germany than that one tyre. I will never spend that on a push bike tyre – there will always be decent alternatives.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.