Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 588: Sheltering from the storm edition
  • amandawishart

There’s a fun thread on the Forum (though it’s not thread of the week, soz) about bikes you wish brands would make. After the recent flurry of giant w …

By amandawishart

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 588: Sheltering from the storm edition

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

AngusWells

I think the John Shuttleworth tracks need rescuing from that bum bag: Dandelion and Burdock?

ElShalimo

1730g of Haribo ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickc

I often wonder about whether the designers of hip packs have ever had a full 750ml bottle strapped to it, let alone 2…

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

See as a Crank Brothers pedal aficionado I’ve never experienced that.
    The pedal comes away on the bottom of your shoe long before the cleat plate fails.

For guess the thing of the weight, I’m going with a new 29×2.6 XC treaded tyre, with down hill carcass and possibly even ebike specific compound.

letmetalktomark

igm

Surely it’s…

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

@letmetalktomark top marks for bodgery

bigblackshed

The Thule hip pack is out of stock in all sizes except very small coin purse.

It’s no good tempting us with shiny new things if you can’t buy shiny new things.

stingmered

Shuuurley…

Currently sheltering in the vocation bar in HB… not a bad place to be holed up on a stormy Friday PM.

andyspaceman

1730g = the ‘new normal’ acceptable weight for a trail tyre?

Stevelol
    Free Member

Some sort of FORK?

mashr

Big fan of those Torq flapjack (Bakewell tart one probably being the best). Definitely the best pre-packed ones I’ve had, just the right level of gooey

robertajobb

I had the same shimano pedal failed the same way. I couldnt get the half a pedal off the shoe when out on a trail I slid my shoe back over the stub of the axle to carry in pedalling… Home!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Fresh Goods Friday 588: Sheltering from the storm edition’ is closed to new replies.