Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 581 – Keeping Things Regular
  • Ben_Haworth

What tyres for a ploughed field? What mountain bike tyres for mostly road use? Is there such a thing as a mudguard with a built in mud scraper? Why ar …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 581 – Keeping Things Regular

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

mattkkitch

We have the same massage gun. They’re adamant about what it’s not to be used for….

shugglez

Differences between JJ Cale and Eric Clapton
    1. Their names
    2. JJ Cale is dead
    3. JJ Cale isn’t (or wasn’t) God
    4. Clapton is British.

Similarities
    1. Their music
    2. Neither of them forgot to post Fresh Goods Friday last week

Woo

Happy New Year to all, and for one last time in 2021, let there be a resounding cry of HOW MUCH?

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

i got a renpho massage-pistol too;

verwenden sie die massagepistole NICHT eingesschaltet
    -Der Genitalbereich (NICHT fur sexuelle Zwecke verwenden
    -eine bewuBtlose oder schlafende person

gazzab1955

Those gloves may be expensive, although I found quite a few places doing them at just over £80 (possibly last years design), not much more than I paid for my Pow ski mitts which I luv. You can’t put too higher price on keeping your fingers dry and warm. Black Diamond do excellent kit, my wife bought some of their walking poles while in Chamonix and my reaction was “how much!”. Then I used them for a 3 week trek in Nepal and they were brilliant.

footflaps

I wear Racer GTX ski gloves on the bike when it’s sub zero – so much better than any winter bike gloves I’ve come across.

edhornby

“a mudguard with a built in mud scraper?”

the drag would be, er, a drag, and would contribute to tyre wear. could also push a thorn into rather than out of a tyre causing punctures

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fresh Goods Friday 581 – Keeping Things Regular’ is closed to new replies.