Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 573 – Snacks, Slacks and Old Words
  • amandawishart

Get your boosters, wear a mask, play outside. Try not to be a dick. Be nice to people, say hi, take your litter home. Make someone else happy, hug you …

By amandawishart

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 573 – Snacks, Slacks and Old Words

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

matt_outandabout

mmm, cheese

jd13m
    Free Member

slacks??? SLACKS???? and you thought I was complaining about the pants thing……. you’re way too 1930s posh now 🙂

(getting an honarary mention on STW does make ones day absolutely spiffingly wonderful though…)

miketually
    Free Member

One of the great things about the Singletrack Forum is that it never goes away

Some of us have been here long enough to know that’s not true!

tthew

slacks??? SLACKS????

Strides?

oldfart

On the subject of trousers , slacks , pants whatever you call them can Mark use this week’s FGF to clear up the blooper in the latest mag .On the strength of his review I ordered a pair of the Madison Zeniths , when they turned up unlike in the pictures they didn’t have Velcro to cinch up the ankles making them unsuitable for us curmudgeons still riding 2 X 🙄 They were perfect apart from that , looks like the Flux’s are the same.
    I contacted Mark he found out the information they were given was incorrect and they were actually the DTE versions that are £119 instead of £89 .

rOcKeTdOg

not nearly enough cheese in that box for a full recovery

jimplops

The 76 Projects valves look exactly the same for £24.50

garethjw

I am fully onboard with the resurrection of slacks to describe a lady or gentleman’s legwear.

stick
    Free Member

Bumped into Three ladies above Hebdendale and we talked of the merit of Ebikes and fitness!
    thought you looked familiar on the Ghost!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fresh Goods Friday 573 – Snacks, Slacks and Old Words’ is closed to new replies.