Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 562 | The Raw Tubes and Rubber Edition
  • singletrackandi

This week in Fresh Goods Friday we have cordless tools, beautiful German bikes, and limited edition rubber! Has the bike and component shortage finall …

By singletrackandi

Get the full story on our front page at:

Fresh Goods Friday 562 | The Raw Tubes and Rubber Edition

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

sharkattack

I love the Raaw Madonna. What are you going to do with it?

tthew

If you’re going to buy Malverns tickets on the gate, and want to be let into the special STW activates, you have to download and bring your membership card.

thebunk

I like the sound of AXS but that Canyon still seems to have a lot of cables sticking out of it. 2 for the brakes, sure, but what are the others? Remote fork adjustment?

matt_outandabout

Those CrankBros soles look grippy.

jd13m
    Free Member

perhaps £25 off the shoes and no cleats would make more sense (and be more environmentally friendly) given the reasonably large numbers of users of other brands of clipless pedal?

duncancallum

I’d wager my sheds bigger than Andi’s…..

tomhoward

I’d wager my sheds bigger than Andi’s NASA’s…

FTFY

daferg
    Free Member

I’m curious about your surprise that a tyre design still offers good grip after 20 yrs, have developments in dirt progressed markedly over that time…?

hopkinsgm

I like the sound of AXS but that Canyon still seems to have a lot of cables sticking out of it. 2 for the brakes, sure, but what are the others? Remote fork adjustment?

2021 Canyon Luxs had remote lockout fork and shock for 2021 model year – my assumption would be that whilst the shifting and dropper have gone wireless, there are still has 2x cables for suspension lockouts and 2x hoses for brakes

singletrackandi

@daferg still running Smoke and Darts? or are you a Scratch and Sniff man?

daferg
    Free Member

still running Smoke and Darts? or are you a Scratch and Sniff man?

Made of fresh rubber and with a decent width I’m sure either would be great.

I’m actually on the hunt for a set of Onza Octopus, pretty rare. If you know you know… Any old stock kicking around from the Mongering days Charlie?

rhyswainwright

@thebunk I believe the extra two cables are for the fork and shock lockouts on the left handed twist grip. It’s only a matter of time before SRAM manage to integrate the AXS actuators to suspension too. It’s so effective everywhere else I can’t see why not!

I used the twist grip lockouts at the 10@Kirroughtree race on Saturday and did lose a piece of skin to the lockout twist grip so a nice easy button to press would be a pleasant upgrade.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fresh Goods Friday 562 | The Raw Tubes and Rubber Edition’ is closed to new replies.