Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Freeride SPD shoes for girls
  • alfabus
    Free Member

Anyone got any recommendations for trainery SPD shoes that my missus will deign to wear… She doesn’t like my AM45, and she thinks most of the 5.10s look weird.

She’s got lots of XC race style disco slippers, and a pair of Spesh Tahos, but wants something a bit softer that will be nicer to walk in and nicer for hanging around dirt jumps and in the bar in.

Any clues?

Cheers
    Dave

alfabus
    Free Member

bump for the workers shirkers 😉

Dave

zerocool

The GF loves her Shimano DX shoes. Not sure if they still exist or have had a name change but they’re warm and fairly dry.

Tom KP
    Maybe wait and look at the new Teva ones. The Vans SPDs have the cleats a bit to far forward. I like my 5 10 Greg Minnars but not sure how small they are or what they’re like in smaller sizes. Although the 5 10 stealth rubber is very forgiving if you don’t manage to clip back in in time

Tom KP

alfabus
    Free Member

They don’t make DXs any more, only the AM45s.

If I could find some DXs, she might be persuaded to try them.

Dave

domino

alfabus – if you find some let me know! The closest I found were 5:10 Maltese Falcon I think, and I am not keen on the look. I wanted Minnars but they don’t go small enough.

Just googled re the Tevas – not out til July/August 2013. What about Mavic shoes?

Not freeride shoes but what about DZR or Chrome skate style shoes (they do SPD compatible)?

alfabus
    Free Member

good call on the DZR shoes, domino. I’ll send her a link to some of them, she might go for these as she has an obsession for brown clothes:

Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Freeride SPD shoes for girls’ is closed to new replies.