Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Freemen of the Land meet Brexit
  • Dave
    Free Member

Evidently England is under attack and only donating cash to shady characters can save it. Classic bit of gammon scam.

https://www.facebook.com/RageAgainstTheState/

perchypanther
    Free Member

I miss thegreatape. He was a funny guy.

…….especially where Freemen on the Land were concerned.

…and farting. He loved farting too.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Proper LOL’s

The BBC is a propaganda machine and is very politically correct (Marxist, Communist and Nazi doctrine), we have the right not to pay the BBC, lots of people today do not watch or listen to live BBC Broadcasts or any other live broadcasts. This means that you do not have to pay the BBC a single penny. In fact, if you have paid in error via a DD you can claim against the DD guarantee scheme.

It’s evil, but if you still want to watch it then…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sirromj

I was gonna quote that, so unfair.

Not sure if just me, but does political correctness not really align too well with Nazi doctrine?

Cougar

That last bit’s kinda right.  If you don’t watch broadcast TV or use iPlayer, you don’t need a TV licence.

maccruiskeen

‘Evil’ is an anagram of ‘Live’. Watching TV on catchup removes both the live and the evil making it both free to watch and safe to complain about.

tomhoward

I miss thegreatape

Where’d he go? Did ‘they’ get to him?

makes you think.

martymac

My dad watches fmotl vids on youtube and is completely taken in by them, it’s absolutely amazing, he’s usually streetwise, and certainly not stupid, but he either completely believes it or he’s trolling me.

i’m not sure he would troll anyone, it’s not his style tbh.

anyway, fmotl=wapos.

what a pile of shite.

tjagain

They really are a dim bunch – this I thought was a beaut

the Brotherhood of Nations, namely England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland should swear a revised Oath for life “To Defend the English Constitution”

john_drummer
    Free Member

Correct me if I’m wrong but England (or Great Britain or the United Kingdom) doesn’t have a constitution; not a written one, anyway.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yeah but GAMMON! or the BBC are Nazi’s or stuff you know STUFF!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Freemen of the Land meet Brexit’ is closed to new replies.