Freeborn Cycles

Home Forum Bike Forum Freeborn Cycles

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Freeborn Cycles
  • Marc Sussex

They are my LBS, so I’ve not bought anything from them online, but I can vouch that they are good guys and a reputable bike shop.

Ring to check they still have whatever bike/frame is listed in the sale, as in my limited experience it isn’t always the case.

Premier Icon teamhurtmore
    Subscriber

Good guys and ladies. Excellent demo days! Quality bikes including expensive brands. Very helpful but website not the easiest to navigate IMO (sorry H!).

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Always been good for me.

Premier Icon easygirl
    Subscriber

Used them several times, no problems at all

Premier Icon teamhurtmore
    Subscriber

And the lovely expert epic carbon for sale. Demo-ed it with them and loved it, but cant justify the price tag even in the sale!

Premier Icon tinman66
    Subscriber

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback, order placed. 🙂

amt27

bought some tyres off them, good service, although they didn’t answer my last email regarding Spesh Epic headset,

Premier Icon Normal Man
    Subscriber

Yes, they are good, got my Camber Expert from them.

My father has used them a number of times too, including buying an Allez and Gear Up bike stand.

Premier Icon tinman66
    Subscriber

Seem to have some really good deals on bikes and parts.

Anyone used them? Are they reliable?

Premier Icon Lifer
    Subscriber

Good workshop too, gave me lots of advice when I built my first wheels and helped iron out some schoolboy spoke length errors I had made.

Trying despo to find ned’s 29er if it comes in large.

But to no avail even though a staff member says they have two of them in stock!

bigdaddy

I am a little biased, but loyal, and just bought this from them at the weekend, usual great service with a smile…

[/url]
    New Devinci Leo SL 20 10 12 (3) by Bigdaddy 1974, on Flickr[/img]

philbert31

For the love of god, put it on the big ring up front and small ring at the back if your gonna show it off 🙄

Nice bike by the way 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Freeborn Cycles’ is closed to new replies.