Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Free Uplifts For Little Legs At Glentress This Easter
  • stwhannah

Planning a visit to Glentress? This might just help you out – especially if you’ve got kids that you want to get to the top of the hill. From Monday 3 …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Free Uplifts For Little Legs At Glentress This Easter

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Ooooh

mashr

Ooooh indeed, I like that a lot. Haven’t had the family down the GT yet (mostly because of Arwen wiping out the best of the green) but this is really tempting

mrchrist

Would save me cycling up to buzzards nest twice a day!

Northwind

That’s a really nice idea- and smart, too, with the buzzard’s nest closing, it’ll help people out who’re totally used to parking at the top for the kids, soften the blow a bit.

ryanmart96
    Free Member

How little do the legs need to be? My mates say I’m a short arse!

Shackleton

Anyone know if this will also happen over summer?

DickBarton

If the work has started then I’m guessing it won’t be as there in unlikely to be a space available for drop offs.

Shackleton

Ah, OK. I hadn’t realised that was the case, I thought it was to avoid the works. Where do the paid uplifts run to now?

DickBarton

I don’t think they do now…I thought it was an Easter break thing whilst the forestry decided to mess about with start times for the construction work.
    I’m assuming work has now started and the Buzzards is now just a mess of construction site work as the new chalets get built.
    Clearly I’m sticking my nose in but without actual detail…sorry.

singlespeedstu

There was a bus running yesterday.
    No idea where it was dropping off or if it was free though we only saw it at the pickup point.
    Buzzards is all fenced off now with a trail diversion.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.