FREE! Two Pussy Cats – Please Read

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FREE! Two Pussy Cats – Please Read

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FREE! Two Pussy Cats – Please Read
  • Premier Icon granny_ring
    Subscriber

Cant help you but hope they find another nice home.

Still trying to rehome our cats (ideally together or individually if need be). Our 8 month old, Oscar, is allergic to them so they’ve been banned from the house for the last 3 months but with the bad weather on the way we desperately need to find them somewhere new to live.

Stella (the black one) is 13 years old and pretty much the nicest most loving cat you could wish for. Had her for 10 years and she’s perfect. Jeffrey (the ginger and white one with half a tail) is 4 years old and a real character. Loves playing and being outdoors as much as being curled up inside.

Both really good with kids and it’d be nice to see them rehomed with another family who can give them a load of attention.

Even if you can’t help, could you help spread the word? We’re in Halifax but to be honest, for someone genuine I’d drive them the length of the country to find the right home so distance isn’t a problem. I’ll arrange for a crate of something ale’ey for anyone who can help 😉

Email me @ davidbarnett1980@gmail.com or reply on here…

Cheers
    Dave

iolo

Try the cats protection league

toastandtea

Free bump for my mate Dave and his cats , someone give em a home !

Chris

Cheers Chris.

The last thing in the world we want to do is take them back to the RSPCA/Cats Protection league type place for them to sit in a cage for weeks/months.

ChunkyMTB

Good luck. Hope they find a nice home.

Premier Icon lorax
    Subscriber

I’m afraid our cat would go ballistic, so we can’t take them on, but I’ll ask around

Cheers – just shoving stuff on facebook, asking friends etc etc. Desperate to get them a new home ASAP!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FREE! Two Pussy Cats – Please Read’ is closed to new replies.