FREE: Stuff from my house clearout (non-bike)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FREE: Stuff from my house clearout (non-bike)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FREE: Stuff from my house clearout (non-bike)
  • Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Long shot I know, but before I either bin this stuff or try and ebay/freecycle it:

An Ikea shoe cabinet
    An Ikea coat rack/shoe stand comprising a couple of metal low shelves and some bamboo poles
    An old but working microwave, some flaking paint
    Various assorted old and very old computer bits including two motherboard/cpu/memory combos (I think), stuff like hard drives, CD roms, a bit of wired networking gear, old video cards…
    Some filing boxes and metal paper trays and stuff

Collect only from Cardiff. Please. Anyone? Please??!

any more info on the “old video cards” ?

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Er, Geforce 5700 AGP with a nifty fanless heatsink on it. There’s probably also some ancient non-3D card in there too – S3 or Matrox or something.

scratch

Weirdly our microwave packed in tonight, I’ll take it if it’s still going.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Nice one Scratch. Must warn you that there’s some paint flaking on the inside, I think it’d be fine tho. bcornwell at ch dut gov dut uk if you still want.

scratch

Might be me being thick, can’t mail you on that address (ch?)

Taylor(underscore)Daniel(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

cheers

Premier Icon Jon Taylor
    Subscriber

Don’t give the hard drive’s away unless you’re very sure you’re capable of destroying (not just erasing) the old data on there. Smash them with a big hammer or take them apart.

If you don’t mind posting the GeForce 5700 I’ll send you something for your trouble (or a pint for STW?) as the vid card on the home/family PC (an even older GeForce 2!) is on the blink.

jont dot mail at gmail dot com

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FREE: Stuff from my house clearout (non-bike)’ is closed to new replies.