Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Free Singletrack Hip Flask… with a wee catch.
  • charliedontsurf

Hi there folk,

Charlie the Singletrack Merch shop chap here.

I have found a box of Singletrack “cog” hip flasks under my desk. And they are now FREE when you spend over £20.00 in our merch shop. Now, that is a pretty damned good deal isn’t it?

Some will come with a presentation box, some will not. The etching is 99% perfect; as there are some micro imperfections. But this will not only carry your winter beer*, but it also carries the logo of your favourite mountain bike magazine.

Simply choose anything in our merch shop, get your basket to £20.00 or more, use the code <b>“freecogflask”</b> at checkout, and I will add a hip flask to your order.

We only have a dozen or so flasks available, so get on it now.

NEWS LETTER AND £50: Last week we told everyone on our email list about this. That is where you get to hear about things first. So, you should sign up to our newsletter, and it gets even better… every week or so we pick a winner from our newsletter list and pop a £50 credit on their single track account.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

* Winter beer is similar to summer beer; it can easily be identified, as it will normally have “whisky” written on the label.

richmtb

Nice one! Needed a new belt anyway

benp1

ARGH! I just ordered a timber bell but I forgot to add the code. Complete user error! Is there anyway to rectify that please?

charliedontsurf

Don’t panic…. I got that covered.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Seems you’re not the only one benp1!

I’m a mupet too.

rOcKeTdOg

bum, one week too late and i bought the hipflask holder too 🙁

jimmy

I just ordered one of those tops… Can I, err could you…? Please?

jkomo

Bought a belt last week.
    Sad times.

funkrodent

Nice one. Turns out I “needed” a new belt too. Happy daze

charliedontsurf

Those belts are awesome and you @funkrodent are a man of considerable taste and style.

I have one of the belts on right now, and my trousers are exactly where I left them when I put them on. It has been agreed by all in the office that this is a positive thing.

The small amount of give is very comfortable. and they look very cool.

oomidamon

Beanie and coffee cup ordered, cheers.

funkrodent

Aah now, that’s most kind, though I’m not quite sure that my long suffering wife would recognise that description.

Looking forward to getting the hip flask and the free belt..

When you refer to the amount of give, does that refer to your trousers, the belt, or both? 😏

funkrodent

Belt and flask arrived the other day, commendably quickly so thanks for that!

Have to admit that I was a bit sceptical re the belt.

How wrong can you be? Great piece of kit, love it and has already relegated previous favourite belt to the chest of drawers.

Flask is great too!

charliedontsurf

@funkrodent… they are pretty damned good. I am wearing one now. If you are super happy with it, could you leave a review here.

funkrodent

No worries, done.

tintim

Voucher usage has been reached 🙁

Trekster

Any left?
    new top on the list of don’t need but want

richmtb

@charliedontsurf

My order seems to have gone missing, can you let me know what’s happening

Cougar

Does the wee catch help keep it closed or something?

Or does it literally catch your… I mean, that could be handy on the trails I suppose.

Cletus

Time to delete this thread? – the free hip flasks ran out days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Free Singletrack Hip Flask… with a wee catch.’ is closed to new replies.