*FREE* Islabike Trailerbike. See photos.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale *FREE* Islabike Trailerbike. See photos.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • *FREE* Islabike Trailerbike. See photos.
  • gears_suck

I’m giving away this Islabike Trailerbike. (See photos after this description.) It was manufactured in Cradley Heath West Mids before Isla started her current business. Its a quality product with three speed hub, steel frame, alloy rim and child hand sized bars.
    Unfortunately I do not have the rack needed to attach it to the towing bike. This I’m hoping someone will be able to fabricate. It will require the equivalent of a fork dropout as the attachment is in the form of an axle on a steerer. Its a great design which enables a more stable towing set up.
    The chain needs oil, but its mostly dirt you see in the photos, not rust and although there are cosmetic flaws and a healthy layer of dirty oil covering the chrome hub, it’s in surprisingly good condition and will clean up very well.
    If you are interested, it’s collection only from the Dudley area in the west Mids. My email is in profile.

WP_000334 by gears_suck, on Flickr

WP_000337 by gears_suck, on Flickr

WP_000335 by gears_suck, on Flickr

WP_000336 by gears_suck, on Flickr

Premier Icon cjr61
    Subscriber
    gears_suck

Someone already got dibs. If it falls through, I’ll contact you in order to see if you still want it. Starting with astura

gears_suck

Still available as of today. Please email me if you are interested.

andysredmini

Hi
    YGM
    Thanks
    Andy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘*FREE* Islabike Trailerbike. See photos.’ is closed to new replies.