Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Free entry to Real Ale Wobble – nae catch.
  • somafunk

I was meant to be heading down to the Real Ale Wobble @ Llanwytrd Wells tonight/t’morn and meeting up wi some mates i havn’t seen for years but i can’t go due to a fec-kin kidney infection that’s been lurking for the past 2weeks so my place for the ride on saturday is up for grabs if anyone wants a freebie/gratis/nae charge for it etc…, it’s a brilliant event, very friendly and fantastic fun wi decent beer to be drunk, all the more so if you can stay over and enjoy the ale and the crack, bands and the stair surfing on tea-trays afterwards(if you’ve been before this will all make sense – those stairs are bloody steep).

Anyone wants it then post up on here or the first person to email me on k e n n y l at bt internet dot com can have it for nowt, saving you a whole £16 😯

walla24
    Free Member

wish i wasnt working!!

ontor
    Free Member

Yes please!

EDIT: Bugger – just noticed a clash 🙁

z1ppy

another available here too, if I can figure out what you need info wise (I didn’t arrange it). My cold (not manflu), has taken out 1/3 of my department & has left me hacking nicely and feeling spinney just standing this morning.
    (also have a B&B arranged but you’d need to pay for that)

drop me a mail if you interested

somafunk

Bump for the friday lunch crowd

jj55

Yes please!!! – just in-boxed you! 😀

somafunk

no bother jamie, i’ll call them now and swap details over and i’ll mail you after i confirm it with them

jj55

Thanks! Going with a group of ‘old’ regulars for about the 12th time so your offer is much appreciated

somafunk

All sorted jamie, you should have a mail from me.

Have fun,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Free entry to Real Ale Wobble – nae catch.’ is closed to new replies.