Free climbing boots and crampons – come to me, I'm NOT posting

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Free climbing boots and crampons – come to me, I'm NOT posting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Free climbing boots and crampons – come to me, I'm NOT posting
  • tbike

Please please can I pay for postage?

Thanks,

tBike

bigG

Dude, you’re in London, these weigh a ton and will cost a pretty penny to post. I’m up to my backside in boxes and packing, I’ve not got a lot of time go to the post office to be honest. Hence why I said pick up only.

I can’t get to the post office until Thursday at the earliest to get a price to post them, if no one else has picked them up by then I’ll let you know how much they’ll cost and you can decide?

G

Pyro

Yes please, as and when you’re in Leeds!

bigG

Sold (if that’s the appropriate phrase to use) to Pyro

I’m due to be in Leeds on Wednesday 28th August (at O2 near the White Rose) and possibly staying over in Leeds that night. I’m sure we can work a handover meeting out.

If I was you though Pyro I’d remind me nearer the time to stick these in the car..

Cheers

G

bigG

Pair of Scarpa Fitzroy four season boots, these have seen less than one season of use, albeit some years ago as I’ve not been winter walking in a long time. Size 44.

Pair of Salewa step in crampons (suitable for use with the above boots) these also come with a Cassini crampon bag

Free to anyone that wants them. I’m based near Stirling, sometimes visit Glasgow office, and sometimes in Leeds. Other than that, sorry you’re onto plums.

Cheers

G

[/url] Free kit! by BigG1968, on Flickr[/img]

Pyro

Will do G. Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Free climbing boots and crampons – come to me, I'm NOT posting’ is closed to new replies.