Frame/s/forks/other things clearout….trance, pipedream dialled alpine

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Frame/s/forks/other things clearout….trance, pipedream dialled alpine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Frame/s/forks/other things clearout….trance, pipedream dialled alpine
  • hicksville

Dear all eldest daughter has a chance to extend her volunteering abroad so has for sale

Apologies to all who contacted me but work has delayed me

Small Trance Frame, blue mrk 1 with fox shock, In very good condition. £200 ono posted inc headset, was her first foray into full suspension.

16 inch Pipedream brewmaster, the one with carbon top tube and seatpost. Some chainsuck and marks across the bike but no dents or dings lacquer on carbon good but this is a great frame. £90 inc headset/seatclamp posted ono.

Large Mk 2 Dialled Bikes Alpine, hardly used as new condition £300 posted £280 collected including headset and shims for front mech. No offers

Hope Minis the originals, 5 and 3 great condition mainly been on 3rd bike, 1 rear 160mm rotor not sure on front one it is in the shed I think £50 posted pair

Pace xcam forks 100 to 140 mm, working fine even the lockout but crack in the brake caliper,stanchions scratch free I rode this in the pryenees not realising and my daughter has ridden them since. Good for spares and such so £60 posted?

Front Hope xc 6 bolt qr wheel on mavic 317 was bought as a spare not mega use but a good few years old £32.50 posted

Probably for sale

Remote crank bros joplin 30.6 mm not much use on wifes bike she does not like it so say £90 posted ono

all pics bar wheel/joplin here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29230024@N02/

sorry all mixed up but have a look

email

bikingdalmatian@googlemail.com

Thanks for looking

epicsteve

What length is the top-tube on the Pipedream?

Premier Icon manton69
    Subscriber

YGM re Pipedream

hicksville

pipedream sold

thanks

Timn
    Timn
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Frame/s/forks/other things clearout….trance, pipedream dialled alpine’ is closed to new replies.