Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Frames you would like to see 29er versions of???
  • shortcut

OK so what frames from past or present would you like to see reborn in 29er format?

On another topic Rotes1 suggested a Pace RC200 with the old square tubes.

I would like a Cotic Soul or Soda in 29er.

What else is desired?

speaker2animals

Well certainly the BIG US companies seem to have now produced 29er versions of most of their machines so I will have to go for a 29er Soul too. Orange Clockwork/Prestige.

rootes1

Wishes Pace would do a limited run of 29ers in the old style square externally milled tubing….

Yer ‘new’ pace rc29….. in proper pace square tubing but mod geo + disc etc…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    marty
    Free Member

raleigh budgie

shortcut

Orange Prestige nice idea!

Clink

I would just like Specialized to ‘allow’ us 👿 to buy the 29er frames that they do make…

ton

orange 5.

Farmer_John
    Free Member

+1 for a rc100 29’er

tang
    Free Member

soul 29er top of my list.

takisawa2

Islabikes Rothan.

Northwind

Soul as well, on condition that it isn’t just an XC bike- I want something that’ll eat miles in the pentlands but that I can turn the fork up on and ride down a cliff.

LordOnOne
    Free Member

I would just like Specialized to ‘allow’ us to buy the 29er frames that they do make…

From what I’ve heard, Specialized UK wasn’t planning to bring in any 2011 29ers at all until a higher authority intervened from across the pond. That’s why the orders were placed so late and the bikes won’t show up in shops until Dec/Jan. At least the model I want is available here! 😀

Clink

From what I’ve heard, Specialized UK wasn’t planning to bring in any 2011 29ers at all until a higher authority intervened from across the pond

That says it all!

Anyone got any mates in US who could get one for me??

Foundry
    Free Member

I am with Ton, Orange please, please, please, can we have one?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Apparently you can fit a 29er rear wheel in a 5 but it wont clear the front mech. Single ring up front would be a thought though eh.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Frames you would like to see 29er versions of???’ is closed to new replies.