Frame, wheels, brakes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Frame, wheels, brakes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Frame, wheels, brakes
  • tpbiker

Blue Pig Mark 1 – In dark blue – 16 inch, with hope headset and seat clamp. Bought off here a while back, used a couple of times but I have far to many bikes and need a clear out.

£130 posted

Wheels – Sun Charge Expert – nice tubeless compatible AM wheelset in white. 15 and 20mm front adapters, barely used. 133 posted

Formula Oro k18 brakeset – 47 posted (working condition but a bit spongy – comes with an assortment of partially used pads)

Based in ed so happy to knock of postage if you collect.

What’s included with the brakes? Are they just in need of a bleed? If they are fully functional front and rear, I’ll have them 🙂

tpbiker

Just the brakes and pads, front and rear. No rotors I’m afraid. I think they could do with a bleed, or to be set up correctly. Worked on the xc bike ok but they lacked power, maybe the pads I had in were needing replaced/swapped. I think there are around 3/4 sets of pads, some work better than others. Not used them for a while. No leakage or anything.

Cheers for the reply, I’m after something for FR so the power will be an issue. Best of luck with the sale.

Hi, any chance of some pictures of the brakes? email in profile.

Thanks

ian911uk

Hi,
    If the brakes are still available then I would like them please.
    email in profile

scgrc

Hi, do you have any pics of the wheels,please?

tpbiker

Brakes now sold

Wheel pics on their way

scottmcg

I’m interested in the frame, how much to pick it up in Edinburgh?

scottmcg

I could pick the frame up tonight before half 6 or during lunch if possible

Txt me on 07772165378

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Frame, wheels, brakes’ is closed to new replies.