Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Frame only Canyon bikes.
  • Mackem

Is it possible to buy frame only from Canyon? The only thing I find on their website is random models in their clearout section.

MrTall
    Free Member

Some of the models have a frame only option, but not all of them.

I seem to recall though that their frame only prices are not great when compared to their full bikes. It’d often be better to buy a full bike then sell off all the kit from it straight away leaving you with a cheaper frame than frame only.

andytherocketeer

most of the frame-only options are no longer available afaict.

when I looked at them before, frame only was only like €100 or €200 cheaper than the cheapest fully built bike, so not particularly economical.

Mackem

Bonkers really, decent spec Canyon Nerve AL is only 1300 euros, less than the price of similar frames. (at least to my eyes)

taxi25
    Free Member

With the road bikes a cf ultimate frame is just over £1100 but you can get a 105 full bike for £400 more !!

ukcanyon
    Free Member

Hi Mackem,

We do offer some of our models as a frame only option, it just depends on what model you’re after. For example here is Grand Canyon CF SLX frameset option:

http://www.canyon.com/_en/mountainbikes/bike.html?b=3117

If you look under each model it will list all the different spec levels we offer and at the end has a frameset option if we offer it.

That said, as people have already mentioned our the entry level spec on most bikes is quite similar to the frameset price. You might find it makes more sense to buy a complete bike.

I hope that helps,

Regards,
    Trevor @ Canyon UK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Frame only Canyon bikes.’ is closed to new replies.