Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fox digital shock pump battery replacement
  • SOAP
    Free Member

Anyone know if this can be done and by who?
    Don’t really want to throw away a £60 pump.
    Fox said bin it 😳

SOAP
    Free Member

Anyone ?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

The Venzo I got is the same pump I believe, came with a tiny hex key and instructions suggest you just remove the back and perhaps the display (instructions say that is replaceable too)

Can fire you a photo if it helps

bigyan
    Free Member

Have you taken the cover off for a look? My Fox digital shock pump has 4 bolts on the back (1.5mm allen key).

nitster

Remove the 4 small bolts on the back of the casing surrounding the display. I used a 1.5mm Allen key. The plastic display may then be separated and on the back is a removable cap that conceals a 2032 battery. Simples!!

mmannerr

First one actually didn’t have easily replaceable battery. This current model ( https://www.jensonusa.com/Fox-High-Pressure-Digital-Shock-Pump ) has four small Torx screws on the back which keep the front bezel in place. Remove those and the gauge comes loose and battery cover on the back opens easily.
    Just replaced battery on my Rock Shox branded one yesterday after 4 years of semi active use.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fox digital shock pump battery replacement’ is closed to new replies.