Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • fox sergeant shorts
  • messiah
    Free Member

I loved my fox sergeant shorts last year but they ripped rather easily. I returned them via the LBS and got a new pair, which was ace of fox Europe. Unfortunately these have also torn rather badly. I love the soft feeling of the fabric but boy oh boy does it rip easily, and once a rip starts they simply shred.
    Anyone else have this experience?
    What similar feeling shorts are tougher?

allyharp

I've had a 2008? pair which I have worn for a few years. They got a hole in them a while back but I got it stitched and they were fine. Recently they got another hole though and within one ride they were totally shredded and now are sadly only fit for the bin.

I liked them as they were lightweight and looked good, but I wouldn't describe them as durable.

messiah
    Free Member

Cheers, I was thinking of trying some Dakine shorts… but I just stuck my finger through the end of a year old Dakine glove so I'm not that impressed with them either.

Potdog
    Free Member

You did well for the Dakine gloves to last a year messiah, my ventilators lasted 3 rides, the replacement pair managed the same!

pinches
    Free Member

the sergeant shorts are notorious for ripping the top press fit button out of themselves. I'd avoid them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘fox sergeant shorts’ is closed to new replies.