Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • fox launch pro knee pads. They've all gone…….
  • PolisherMan

after lenghty hunting and just missing the boat with chain reactions sale, there don’t seem to be any left in the whole of Britain!

Trying to work out if they are discontinued or anyone know if there’s a 2013 version just round the corner?

davosaurusrex

I’ve got a hardly used pair i was thinking of selling as i don’t use them, email in profile if interested

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

What size are they davosaurusrex? If PolisherMan doesn’t want them / can’t fit them I could be interested.

PolisherMan

davosaurursrex, Y.G.M. … i think!

davosaurusrex

M/L which if you’re over 12 years old is the size you’ll want. Will give polisherman first dibs as it’s his thread. Off to bed now as my kids are making me sleep deprived but I’ll check this thread in the morning.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

I must say the fox pads are very nice, good fit and protection plus you can wear them on longer rides without discomfort (unless you get a load of grit down inside them, which then hurts like a mother)

They were hard to find when I got mine ~8 months ago, never seems to be much stock of them for some reason.

andyl
    Free Member

I was looking for the elbow pads after Jedi was talking about them but couldnt find any.

jedi

i never use fox pads. only scott hard cap pads. grenade or rockets (rockets now)

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

@davosaurusrex no worries dude. Sounds good. 😀

davosaurusrex

Sorry fella, polisher has paid for them

swingbing
    Free Member

@Jedi – Where did you get your Scott Rocket pads from? Can’t find them through google.

fudge9202
    Free Member
    swingbing
    Free Member

neninja
    Free Member

I’ve a pair of Launch Pro – small/medium I’ve used a handful of times I’d consider selling.

Nothing wrong with then, just prefer not to wear pads. Are they really that small sized? I’m a fairly average medium in most things and was in these and they never felt tight.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

@neninja – if you want to measure just above your kneecap and I’ll do the same, then we can compare notes?

(so to speak…)

mrplow
    Free Member

I cut the back out of my small/mediums to make them a great fit.

neninja
    Free Member

PJ – I’ll measure them later and let you know

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’ve just ordered some from The Bike Factory so we’ll see…

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m not sure if the bike factory actually have any stock becuase my order hasn’t been updated. In the meantime I’ve ordered a set from Action sports.de, because they actually have some, but only in small/medium. If the bike factory do have some and they turn up then I’ll just send them back.

proberts
    Free Member

Yeah I ordered some from bike factory 2 days ago and haven’t heard anything, I rang moose cycles in colliers wood (SE london) today and they have some so I’m going tomorrow.

jedi

My lbs has them in stock. MarshaLls cycles

PolisherMan

Bike factory don’t have any. One of many I rang………

iridebikes
    Free Member

i think ‘cyclecare; in high wycombe might have some, or maybe buckingham bikes in ayelesbury, as i saw fox pads in at least one of them.

andyl
    Free Member

jedi – Member
    i never use fox pads. only scott hard cap pads. grenade or rockets (rockets now)

ahh sorry, that was it. Off to look again (elbow still hurts!)

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘fox launch pro knee pads. They've all gone…….’ is closed to new replies.