Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fox Front & Rear Shock Servicing in Herts,Beds or Bucks please?
  • jonnyv
    Free Member

Can anybody recommend somebody to service my shock for me please? I’d love to use mojo but don’t want to takes the front forks off and mail them?
    thanks.

jairaj

Plush Tuning

Not used them my self but was recommended by the shop I bought my bike. Also used and recommended by friends of friends.

jonnyv
    Free Member

Cheers jairaj,anybody else anybody?

jonnyv
    Free Member

…and once more with feeling?

cardo

I’ve had 2 fellow riders use Plush tuning, think he’s based in Leighton Buzzard.. both were pleased with his service.

andylaightscat
    Free Member

http://www.lovelocycles.co.uk in Berkhamsted worth a try

seavers
    Free Member

Only ever send my stuff to LOCO tuning. I have tried to find a local (Yorkshire) service option but they all say that they send them off anyway. Not asked who they use.

You might not want to take your forks off but unless you can find a local guy who will do it for you then it means sending them to people like LOCO, PLUSH, MOJO.

Its really not that bad, the service cost should include return postage.

woolymonster
    Free Member

Think you’d get a great service from either LOCO or Plush, but if you’re wanting to leave the fork on then your options are limited. If you can get it to Plush then Matt is damn good at what he does and certainly knows what he’s talking about. Aylesbury area for him but have a look on his website and give him a bell: Plush Suspension Tuning

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fox Front & Rear Shock Servicing in Herts,Beds or Bucks please?’ is closed to new replies.