Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Fox forks….. Who’s should I get them serviced by?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

I used to use Mojo but don’t think they’re still going?
    Can anyone recommend a different service centre for a pair of 34 Talas forks?
    Cheers.

simonloco
    Free Member

Jtech

Bullet

Check out Plush Suspension at Brink Cycles in Bedfordshire. I have had top service from them…

tomhoward

The silverfish fox service centre is what was Mojo. All former staff, same building iirc

windyg
    Free Member

Susssed out Suspension
    http://www.sussedoutsuspension.co.uk

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

South Coast Suspension

Paceman
    Free Member

Silverfish

carlos
    Free Member

If you’re local to Macclesfield I can highly recommend Rik at Slick and Slide. Top bloke, fast turnaround, decent prices and he really knows his stuff.

http://www.slickandslide.co.uk

schmiken

Another recommendation for Will at Sussed Out. Really knows his stuff and does a great job.

submarined
    Free Member

As above, Silverfish are now basically Mojo as was. Mine will shortly be going to TF as I know and trust them.

widge34
    Free Member

Sussed out suspension.

superstu
    Free Member

RSF in Plymouth seem to have a growing rep

DezB
    Free Member

I used Plush for my old 32 Factorys. They did an excellent job, had to track down some hard to get parts too.

colp

Bounce are excellent and give a discount for STW subscribers.

Northwind

Polished do mine- he’s super fast and well priced, with the slight downside that every so often he has to go away with the Athertons to do theirs. Most places don’t want to do my rear shock with it being the random Penske/Fox/Reactiv one that only ever came in one model of Remedy, but he’s used to dealing with those

TBH for servicing you don’t really need to seek out anyone special, you just need someone well recommended and capable who’s convenient to work with.

sprocker
    Free Member

Slick and Slide really good service.

chakaping
    Free Member

+1 for Bounce

Very thorough with their work.

jler1985

RSF in Plymouth have been great every time I’ve used them.

orangespyderman

A vote for TFTuned – I get all my stuff done there (and I live in France) and they’re extremely helpful, even just for advice over the phone and the servicing has been top notch.

RickDraper
    Free Member

Polished Did mine

Pete has closed.

Northwind

Bugger! He was always super helpful

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Fox forks….. Who’s should I get them serviced by?’ is closed to new replies.