Fox forks, Hope brakes, Thomson stem, Raceface cranks, Easton bars

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fox forks, Hope brakes, Thomson stem, Raceface cranks, Easton bars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Fox forks, Hope brakes, Thomson stem, Raceface cranks, Easton bars
  • Premier Icon justinbieber
    Subscriber

2011 Fox 36 160 TALAS R. Tapered steerer (190mm), black. They’ve had a lower leg service in the last few months and they work ok, but there is a small mark on the left stanchion – it’s only superficial as you can barely feel it. £280 ONO posted

Hope Mono Mini brakes (2008) from an Orange Five with braided hoses. They work fine, but they have seen a fair amount of use so the anodising has started to go on the levers. Front and rear, and I’ve got a few spare sets of pads which I’ll throw in. Hoses are 91cm and 130cm long. £120 ono (posted)

Thomson Stem 70mm long, 31.8 clamp. £40 posted

XT front mech (conventional), £15 posted

Easton Monkeylite Carbon bars 685mm wide, 31.8 clamp. A few marks, but nothing major £35 posted

Raceface XC Evolve cranks. Worn finish on the arms, but they work. £35 posted

I’m open to offers on most of this, as it’s just cluttering up my shed at the moment. Make me an offer and you never know your luck!

Email is in profile if you have any questions.

Stem colour/angle?

Premier Icon justinbieber
    Subscriber

Black stem, pretty sure it’s 0°

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Fox forks, Hope brakes, Thomson stem, Raceface cranks, Easton bars’ is closed to new replies.