Fox forks and more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fox forks and more

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fox forks and more
  • savage62

Hi, pics aren’t working for me, any chance you can email pics of the Fox RL’s – email in profile, thanks

d4nno

Hi pics of the fox forks please rl and would you split the fizik saddle?
    Email @yahoo.co.uk">danielgreen797@yahoo.co.uk thanks

kinggb

I have a couple of fox forks for sale, first up are a set of Fox float 150rl 15mm q/r 1 1/8″ steerer 178mm long these haven’t seen much use as were bought for a hard tail build that never happened and have only been on my main bike when having other forks serviced. The sanctions are in excellent conditions and there is only one visible chip to the paintwork as shown in the photo. Looking for £160 posted

Fox RL 100mm 1 1/8″ steerer 200mm long q/r. these forks came off a giant anthem and have only covered around 300 miles. Cosmetically in good condition but there is a slight scuff to the decals on one leg as shown in picks. Looking for £120 posted.

Also have giant connect stem bars and grips in excellent condition and super light. Looking for £30 posted for the lot.

Giant connect seat post and fizik saddle £25 posted

reedspeed

Can I have some pics of the forks too please !,my emails in my profile thx …

kevhl

The RL150’s hold air and the rebound, etc. all work okay? No wear or marks on the stanchions? (I can only see the front of them in the pics!) If so £140 posted and I’ll send the money tonight?!

simonm

Are the FOX RLs still for sale ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fox forks and more’ is closed to new replies.