Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fox fork & shock service intervals ?
  • steel4real
    Free Member

So according to this fox forks nd shocks no longer require the intermediate / 50 hour type service of the fork lowers or air can like they used to ?

Anyone been doing this with 2015 products on and just making an annual service ?

Up until then, doing the lowers or air cans was pretty mandatory. Anyone know what’s changed ?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Anyone been doing this with 2015 products on and just making an annual service ?

Annual Service? Whats that, I’ve not serviced my 2013/14 Fox Forks once. In fact I’ve never serviced forks.

philjunior
    Free Member

Annual Service? Whats that, I’ve not serviced my 2013/14 Fox Forks once. In fact I’ve never serviced forks.

Whilst I probably wouldn’t get around to a 50h service, either FD doesn’t ride much or every time he gets new forks he must think technology has progressed an unbelievable amount.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Nope first suspension forks I had were PACE back in the day and they lasted years with being touched just set the expectation

Plus use mudguard thing to keep mud off stanchions

nickhit3
    Free Member

Give MOJO a ring?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fox fork & shock service intervals ?’ is closed to new replies.