Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fox fork adaptor , what do I need
  • mcdonagh2962
    Free Member

Got some fox 34 forks and I want to use a 203mm Rota with xt calliper , so what adaptor do I need , cheers

trap6
    Free Member

I had this myself recently albeit a different fork.
    Basically find out what your fork adapter lug size are(mine were for a 160mm Post mount caliper)then order size adapter that fits.
    Is it a post mount fork or I.s?
    I’ve not properly explained.Sorry.
    I purchased from uberbike parts for my 203mm adapter,there are all sizes whether i.s or pm.

scaredypants

Are you using the fork (and brake already) with a different rotor size (guessing 180mm) ?

If so, and the fork is post-mount and there’s NO adaptor already between the fork & brake, then you need a post mount +20 adaptor (front). Google will find you loads, then you need to find one in stock

bigginge

The 34 has a 160mm post mount fitting, so if you want to use a 203mm rotor you would need a suitable adaptor. Like this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-Disc-Brake-Adapter-Front-SM-MA-F203P-P-PM-Caliper-to-PM-Fork-203mm/191592792443?epid=1905115782&hash=item2c9bd2017b:g:~~4AAOSwBLlVbLtH

BearBack
    Free Member

If so, and the fork is post-mount and there’s NO adaptor already between the fork & brake, then you need a post mount +20

Yer math’s off. 203-180 is +23mm
    Only 36 are 180.. (pm7) 34 are 160mm, (pm6) .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fox fork adaptor , what do I need’ is closed to new replies.