Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fox float air volume reducer- removing factory ones
  • scruff
    Free Member

Getting no where near full travel on my 2nd hand shock (was on a Jeckyll, now on a Meta), its got what looks like a factory volume reducer, its black and goes all round internal piston, its not a white clip-on job. Im hoping I can just carefully remove it with sharp knife /dremel etc, shock working fine apart from this, just want to play before Loco does it properly.
    Anyone with experience of this ?

coatesy
    Free Member

If it’s not a snap on jobbie, then the shaft will need removing, which is a full strip and rebuild.Try cutting it off and you risk scratching the shaft, which’ll mean returning it to Mojo for replacement as they won’t sell internals to anybody.

scruff
    Free Member

I dont want to scratch my shaft…

nickdavis94
    Free Member

sorry im not going to be much help but, just stripping mine at the moment, done it on loads of the same shock before and never seen one, but i bought this secondhand.
    i just want to replace the shaft eyelet o-ring thats behind the reducer but cant even pull it down to get behind uuurrrrhhhh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fox float air volume reducer- removing factory ones’ is closed to new replies.