Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Fox Float 32 tokens
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I have a Fox Float 32 that came on someone else’s bike, a Trek Superfly FS I think it’s a 2013 model but not sure. I want to add a token or two. There’s a page on Fox’s site saying that I can add up to 4 spacers, but that seems to suggest it’s for 2016 forks. Anyone know if there’s a model year before which I can’t install the tokens?

The fork has a closed damper and the air leg just has a piston inside the stanchion, not an air spring cartridge. I should be able to remove the top cap and check how much clearance there is over the piston at full travel. If there’s clearance, any reason this shouldn’t work? It definitely bottoms out properly with a clunk, rather than simply ramping up to infinity, so there must be some clearance.

BearBack
    Free Member

Were tokens even a thing back in 2013?
    You could add oil to the air as I don’t think there will be anything for the volume spacers to clip onto on that MY fork.
    Iirc Fox used black clip on (20mm?) travel spacers back then on the bottom side of the air shaft to swap between 80/100/120/140.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Fox Float 32 tokens’ is closed to new replies.