Fox f120rl,thomson post,five hanger,xt trail pedals,xtr mech,fox air vol spacers

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fox f120rl,thomson post,five hanger,xt trail pedals,xtr mech,fox air vol spacers

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Fox f120rl,thomson post,five hanger,xt trail pedals,xtr mech,fox air vol spacers
  • stevede

For sale:

Fox F120rl – 1 1/8th steerer 204mm,black qr lowers, perfect working order, came off my Camber, light use before swapping for some 140mm forks. Only snag is i slightly damaged one of the flats on the left top cap when i removed using an adjustable spanner to check all the fluid levels when i first got them (they weren’t using all there travel due to 10ml too much float fluid in the top of the left leg), other than that they are in good cosmetic condition and stanchions are perfect. £150 posted

Thomson elite 30.9 seatpost in black, cut to 310mm below the clamp, light insertion marks but cosmetically good – £25 posted

XT trail pedals, used condition but only about 4 months of use before going back to flats, good working order with usual marks from use – £25 posted

XTR shadow plus long cage rear mech – bent and available for spares for a tenner

Orange Five maxle rear hanger (current model), used but straight, fitted for a ride or 2 to try and diagnose a gear issue (turned out i’d bent the swingarm)!!! £8 posted

Fox float volume tuning spacers, med and large and a sachet of float fluid – £10 posted

Email in profile, pics of everything available on request,
    Cheers,
    Steve

ti456neal

Fox spacers and xtr mech for £15?

stevede

All yours Neal 🙂

MoseyMTB

any pics of the fox forks? if so can i have them to moseydo@hotmail.co.uk

hydrophil

are the pedals the M785s? if so Im interested
    email in profile for pics please

ti456neal

Cool. Let me know Paypal details.

stevede

Pedals are 785’s, will get pics as requested in a moment.
    Cheers,
    Steve

stevede

Emails sent to all.

trebord

If not gone, can I get more info and pics of forks?
    ta

stevede

trebord – just sent you some pics.

Premier Icon bigshep
    Subscriber

Hi,
    Pics of the xt pedals please if phil’s not nabbed them already.
    Email in profile.
    Cheers

stevede

Sorry mate they are provisionally sold to Phil pending payment. You have first dibs if he changes his mind.

gaberin

Pictures of fox fork to email in profile.

Cheers

stevede

Pics sent gaberin.
    Cheers.

stevede

Xt trail pedals sold.

mrlugz

I’ll take the forks if not sold already. Email in profile.

stevede

Mrlugz – I’ve emailed you some pics,
    Cheers,
    Steve

stevede

Forks sold

mrlugz

Forks arrived safe and sound!

Well happy again, thankyou.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Fox f120rl,thomson post,five hanger,xt trail pedals,xtr mech,fox air vol spacers’ is closed to new replies.