• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by tdog.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fox Clothing Sizing Accurate?
  • shooterman

So I need some new kit. Looking at the Fox Attack fire range.  I’m just wondering if anyone has real world experience of how these size up? Using their sizing charts I’m on the cusp of   L/XL.

They look quite fitted so I’m just wondering if they come up a little small?

bertmason
    Free Member

Ive got a few Fox jerseys (long sleeve) and they are all XXL. and they fit perfect. I’m an XL in most other tops.

I did get one of their tech t’s in XXL tho and it was mahoosive on me!

Hope that helps you

shooterman

Thanks. Ordered a Large but it can go back if too small.

tdog
    Free Member

How did you get on with your large as I still have a new xl jersey in my biking kit draw which looks on me like it was made for a mal nourished child.

Paid good money for it too and like the design/colour therefore can’t bear to return to CRC lol.

I will have to lose loads of weight which won’t be a bad thing obviously.

nickc

I’m a medium (look up average on Wikipedia, and there’s no text, just a picture of me, waving)

their tops are tight-ish on me (especially  the arms; weirdly), not uncomfortably, but still noticeable. I’d size up if I was buying again.

tdog
    Free Member

Dunno where you are on Wiki as I tried but failed. I am a newbie to Wiki mind.

lardman
    Free Member

Yep, size up one for Fox, but only in the tops.

The shorts come up usual fit and sizing up only makes them gigantenourmous.

eyestwice
    Free Member

My Fox tops were all medium until last week.

One top – inexplicably just the one – could no longer contain my muscular frame in a decent manner 😀

So I got a large as a replacement and that fits just like my other mediums do.

I realise that’s of no help whatsoever except to say that I’d size up just to be safe…

timidwheeler

I’ve got three pairs of Fox 36inch shorts.  One pair is too tight, one pair is massive and the other perfect.  I don’t think their sizing is very standardised.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Fox used to size up large, so was always roomy on me for a size large. Now I squeeze into a large shirt like Richie Rude, only without the muscles or skill. Deffo changed their fit/ shape in the last year or two..

tdog
    Free Member

I’m sure those pesky poor slave labourers in the factory had a reet giggle on producing too small a clothing article on a massive scale. Them and the Fox QC staff member who said ”yeah they’ll never notice”.

I paid £45 for a jersey that doesn’t fit one bit and is still box fresh but just found out today that I purchased back in 2016 which has pissed me more off that it’s too late to return.

Shame as I real want to wear it and make use of it but I’d have to get down to large sizing realistically when in fact…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fox Clothing Sizing Accurate?’ is closed to new replies.