Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fox Attack water shorts
  • escrs
    Free Member

Anyone got some?

What are they like in really heavy rain and muddy conditions? are they only to be cleaned with non bio washing powder?

My Tenn waterproof shorts zip died today so looking to replace them, found the Tenn’s too baggy at the knees and the sizing isn’t brilliant but they were very waterproof in heavy rain and muddy conditions

Want to replace them with something better fitting but just as waterproof for round £50

slowoldman

I read that as “fox attacks water shorts” and wondered what water shorts were and why a fox would be attacking them.

marksnook
    Free Member

That’s more interesting than my answer!

I got a pair and they were waterproof for the first few rides. Now they keep light water off. Maybe for an hour

I probably wouldn’t buy them again. Got some Polaris ones I bought a similar time and although the cut and fit of them sucks they are still waterproof

escrs
    Free Member

Not sure what to say to the first reply other than i hope not to be attacked by a thirsty fox licking my shorts!

Cheers marksnook, Ive ordered a pair of the Fox ones (last pair and were reduced so snapped them up before checking) so will return them when they arrive

Will start a new thread asking about all kinds of waterproof shorts for £50

marksnook
    Free Member

I got my Polaris ones for something stupid like £12 in their sale, can’t remember what ones they are though. They are too long so I did think about cutting them off. Will follow the next thread as I want some more! A pair of trousers could be good too

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fox Attack water shorts’ is closed to new replies.