Fox 36 talas 180 rc2 fit 2012 1.5" straight steerer (OEM non-kashima) – £320 inc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fox 36 talas 180 rc2 fit 2012 1.5" straight steerer (OEM non-kashima) – £320 inc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fox 36 talas 180 rc2 fit 2012 1.5" straight steerer (OEM non-kashima) – £320 inc
  • Premier Icon big_scot_nanny
    Subscriber

Hi Folks,

Gone to 160 coil now, however these were awesome in the alps, just too long for the rest of the time.

Condition is excellent, some tiny external marks and rubs (pictured), recently serviced (i know everyone says that) and only ridden 2 or 3 times since. Have been sitting in the hall as spares since May. time for them to go and fund a bit of hard tail trail bike action (see other threads…)

Stantions are completely smooth, everything fully functional. 218mm steerer with star fangled nut.

Bought them as OEM, so no Kashima. Having ridden the gold versions these are definitely not as supple over small bumps, but I could compensate with 3-5psi less in the front tyre.

On bigger, repeated, hits, they are absolutely amazing.

Asking 320 inc postage.

Yours,
    Kev

chris36860

Hi Kev,

Have you done the servicing or has a bike shop done it? Is there any signs of wear to the bottom of the stantions?

Regards

Chris

chris36860

Actually, can I have dibs on these please pending any stantions wear??

I maybe going to bed soon so will check mail in the morning.

Chris

Premier Icon big_scot_nanny
    Subscriber

No, it was my local Fox service centre, not me. Absolutely zero wear. They have not had a lot of use, but when they were used it was for big days.

Ball in your court. Happy with paypal to this address, but you pay the fees. OK?

Happy to help with any other Qs or photos etc needed.

Kev

Premier Icon big_scot_nanny
    Subscriber

Sold, cheers Chris.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fox 36 talas 180 rc2 fit 2012 1.5" straight steerer (OEM non-kashima) – £320 inc’ is closed to new replies.