Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Fountain pens?
  • Premier Icon ElShalimo

There’s a lack of photos on this thread….

Premier Icon eddiebaby

I assume you don’t want chopsticks pix.

Porsche TecFlex It was bought as part of a payoff from house related finance out of nowhere. I have the match propelling pencil and rollerball bought by my ex. They are in “silver”/“gold” though.

Premier Icon ElShalimo

Nice

Go on… Show us your chopsticks 😉

Premier Icon bob_summers

Thread bump!

This came last week, always wanted one and saw it at a decent price.

Nice and weighty, feels good to write and fiddle with, makes you hands smell of brass like the handrail on a pub bar! Can Chuck it in a bag with my keys and it won’t suffer. Nib is broad, I’m left handed and fine nibs get a bit scratchy at the angle I write at.

The suction filler holds about 1ml of ink, so cartridges are probably a better plan. The lid needs to be on the end to write with otherwise it’s too short, and it’s not brass/brass contact – there’s a nylon bush inside to give a nice sliding fit. I think the thread in the cap is nylon too though, so over tightening would strip it fairly easily.

Premier Icon ElShalimo

👍

Premier Icon grahamt1980

Sadly i just can’t use brass pens, i get a metallic taste in my mouth. Sad as i have a brass namisu i can’t use now

Premier Icon kneebiscuit

@bobsummers- what’s the weight like? I like a heavy pen. I recently picked up a stainless steel Lamy 2000 which is just lovely to write with, such a nice, balanced weighty thing to hold.

Premier Icon bob_summers

On paper it doesn’t seem heavy, 50grm iirc – balanced even with the cap posted, but you do notice the heft. It’s basically double my Twsbi Eco… Definitely try one if you can before buying.

I like the shape, I’ve never seen the plastic Sports but I’d like to try one too. Interested to see how the patina develops.

Premier Icon ElShalimo

To feed my nasty pen habit, I bought a Schneider Easy on Monday. Only about £3.70 for a nice cheap pen that writes well.

Premier Icon addy6402

Oops, bargain Lamy Al-star and various Diamine inks ordered from Cult Pens….

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.